Friday, June 12, 2009

Holiday Magic


I wanted to share a little 4x4 card I made using the colors from KWerner's color challenge.  When I saw these colors I thought - everyone is going to make a baby boy card...what can I do instead...so I decided to go way out there and make a holiday card, ha ha!


Also - did you guys know that Scrapbook Trends Magazine now has all of their magazine and special issues available for download for LOTS cheaper than purchasing the book?  You can view their new issue about mini albums for FREE here!  Pretty awesome!  Check it out.

Supplies:  Bazzill - cardstock; Queen & Co - brad; Making Memories - ribbon, brad, stickpin, patterned paper; Melissa Frances - rubon.

9 comments:

Savitri said...

What a cute cute card!!! Love your design!!!

Kim J said...

Agreed -- what a super cute card! And thanks for providing some inspiration yourself -- I never would have thought to use those as holiday colors. Fabulous!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

This is beautiful Kadee! I love how you used these colors for a Holiday card...Very nice! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Anonymous said...

what a great tropical Christmas card this makes!!! Awesome! Lovin' it.....hugs Donna

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a fun and funky Christmas card. Fabulous job on the color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Beautiful card! I love it! Top pick for sure! :)

Dawn said...

Wonderful card, love the "off-beat" holiday colors...red and green is so tired! ;o)

LeAnne said...

Very cute and fresh!

Jaimie said...

Kadee- I love this its simply perfect! This gives me inspiration for my christmas tags!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com