Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Little Glamour Never Hurt Anyone


Here is a little card that I made up for Kwerner color challenge.  I used some of the new Melissa Frances supplies that I got at the Scrapbook Expo last weekend.  I also used an embossing technique on the brown paper.  I just stamped the image in Versa Mark ink, and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  This was a fun card to make.


Supplies:  Bazzill - Swiss dot cardstock; American Crafts - brown cardstock; Apple Blossom Studio - stamp; Versa Mark - ink; JoAnn - embossing powder; Prima - ribbon; Melissa Frances - patterned paper, chipboard heart, sticker; Making Memories - flower, button; Craft supply - bling.

9 comments:

Marianne said...

That is such a cute card! Love it!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

wonderful layout and texture!
R

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your funky heart and great button. Way to go with the color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Create Fabulous said...

Your interpretation of the sentiment is perfect! Beautiful card...I love the ribbon detail.

Vera said...

Lovely, elegant design!

Diane said...

beautiful card hearts are a fovourite of mine especially glitter covered hearts great I wish i had thought of that lol

Anonymous said...

hi Kadee I love your banner and you card is awesome this week!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Beautiful, I love all the details.

Winter said...

Very cute! Love the stlye!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com