Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Little Glamour Never Hurt Anyone


Here is a little card that I made up for Kwerner color challenge.  I used some of the new Melissa Frances supplies that I got at the Scrapbook Expo last weekend.  I also used an embossing technique on the brown paper.  I just stamped the image in Versa Mark ink, and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  This was a fun card to make.


Supplies:  Bazzill - Swiss dot cardstock; American Crafts - brown cardstock; Apple Blossom Studio - stamp; Versa Mark - ink; JoAnn - embossing powder; Prima - ribbon; Melissa Frances - patterned paper, chipboard heart, sticker; Making Memories - flower, button; Craft supply - bling.

9 comments:

Marianne said...

That is such a cute card! Love it!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

wonderful layout and texture!
R

Terri E. said...

Love your funky heart and great button. Way to go with the color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Julie said...

Your interpretation of the sentiment is perfect! Beautiful card...I love the ribbon detail.

Vera said...

Lovely, elegant design!

Diane said...

beautiful card hearts are a fovourite of mine especially glitter covered hearts great I wish i had thought of that lol

Butternut Sage Designs said...

hi Kadee I love your banner and you card is awesome this week!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Beautiful, I love all the details.

Winter said...

Very cute! Love the stlye!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com