Saturday, May 2, 2009

Catching Up


Yesterday I was able to attend the Scrapbook Expo in San Diego.  I took some great classes and I was able to buy some new product.  One of the classes I took was a Melissa Frances card class.  To my surprise, Melissa Frances herself taught the class!  So fun!
I was also awards a few blog prizes, and I don't want those who nominate
d me to think I forgot! :-)

First is the Lemonade Stand Award, given to me by Sparkly Pink Star.  Thanks so much!  The award is for being a blogger who has a great attitude and shows gratitude


The next award I received was an award given to new blogs and blogging friends.  This was given to me by Alaine and Becca Roo.  Thanks guys!

And last but not least is the Makes My Heart Smile Award from Becca Roo.  So sweet!

1 comments:

Christina Smith said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I have been checking your blog for awhile now and I really enjoy your creations!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com