Thursday, May 7, 2009

happy Mother's day


Hi Everyone, I wanted to share a Mother's day card that I made for my mom.  I think I am in LOVE with these new Cosmo Cricket papers...so be prepared to see lots more of it!  Ha ha!  It is called the Early Bird collection, and it is one of the things I purchased at the Scrapbook Expo.  Are you doing anything special for your mom?

Supplies:  Cosmo Cricket - patterned paper, chipboard pear; Bazzill - cardstock; Making Memories - bling, button; Melissa Frances - rubon.

5 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

Oh, wow! This card is a lot of fun! Made my mom and special card, just for her, got her a gift card for eating out and some Starbucks chocolate. =D

Randee E said...

Great card! All of your cards are beautiful. Also love our banner. Did you design that yourself as well?

Meredith said...

I think I've said this before, but you REALLY have a talent for combining patterns!

PaigesPages said...

Love , Love, Love the red cherry paper!

A. Simpson said...

I like this paper.
Thanks for sending me papers, bud!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com