Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To You


Last night was Card Swap!  We held our get together at PF Changs for some yummy food and lots of good company.  This is the card that I made for the swap.  I used lots and lots of things from the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Line, which I have been in love with for a few months now.  I just think the patterns and elements are so cute!  Hope you like it!

Supplies:  Cosmo Cricket, patterned paper, chipboard flower, tag; Bazzill - cardstock; K & Company - bling; Making Memories - clip, stick pin, ribbon, twine; American Crafts - rubon; Fiskars - border punch.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Kadee,
This card is adorable. I like how you pull so many pieces together to create a cool collage feel!
Brandi

Sparkly Pink Star said...

This is beautiful!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com