Monday, February 22, 2010

Beyond Measure


Whoaaaa! It has been a LOOOONG time since I have blogged! I have actually been creating, but I just haven't been blogging. I think I needed to take a break and let myself be inspired and excited by other blogs out there. I now feel excited about my own blog and creations again and I'm ready to start up again! :-)

This little card is a card I created for a wedding we attended. I keep going back to the Basic Grey Porcelain collection for my wedding cards. I guess I just love the romantic, soft patterns that are in the collection.

Supplies: Bazzill - cardstock; Basic Grey - patterned paper, chipboard; Prima - ribbon, flowers; Melissa Frances - rubons; Stickles - glitter glue.

1 comments:

A. Simpson said...

I like the colors in this a lot!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com