Monday, June 1, 2009

A few Cards Using new Cosmo Cricket

I wanted to share a few cards I made using the new Cosmo Cricket line "Early Bird".  I love it!  It is so fun, bright, and has a retro feel.

Eat Cake
Supplies:  Bazzill - cardstock; Cosmo Cricket - patterned paper; American Crafts - thickers; Melissa Frances - stamp; Color Box - ink; Craft Supply - buttons; Maya Road - stick pins.

A Birthday Is...
Supplies:  Bazzill - cardstock; Cosmo Cricket - patterned paper, chipboard bird; Martha Stewart - edge punch; Melissa Frances - rubon; craft supply - ribbon.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Both cards are sooo cute! Great job and I love the polka a dots on the 2nd card! Awesome color choices!

A. Simpson said...

I'm lovin the leaf stick pin! Almost as much as I love you!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Love these cards, they are great!

SmilynStef said...

Love the 'eat cake' ... what fun cards.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com