Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thank You


I wanted to share a thank you card that I created for an on-line swap I was asked to join a while back.  I used lots of American Crafts papers for this card...the patterned paper is from their teen collection that is full of bright vibrant colors!

Check out my video below - I have changed the format of my videos a bit.  You Tube has begun muting videos that contain copyrighted music...so this video features me talking, ha ha!  I hope it isn't too boring.  Let me know what you think, and let me know if you have any ideas for my future videos.

Supplies:  Bazzill - cardstock; American Crafts - patterned paper, ribbon; Heidi Grace - stamp; Making Memories - paint, stick pin; Prima -flowers; Doodlebug - brads; EK Success - border punch, corner rounder.


4 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Very pretty card! Thats annoying about YouTube, always loved your music choices, but I like this format too! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

I love the card! That is too bad about the music on the youtube videos. I wonder what music is royalty free?

BeccaRoo said...

Wow this looks really nice I like how you did you video.

BeccaRoo said...

Sorry I don't have speakers so I had no idea about the music.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com