Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lots of Thank Yous


Jim asked me to make him 6 Thank You cards, and I had some cute vintage Graphic 45 papers that I wanted to use up, so I put them to work!

Supplies:  Bazzill - cardstock; Graphic 45 - patterned paper; Prima - glitter letters; Foray - ribbon; Fiscars - edge punch; Making Memories - paint.

Supplies:  Bazzill - cardstock; Graphic 45 - patterned paper; Prima - lace, flower; Heidi Swapp - stamp; Making Memories - paint, brad; Heidi Grace - flowers, brads.

Supplies:  Bazzill - cardstock; Graphic 45- patterned paper, tag; Heidi Swapp - stamp; Making Memories - paint.

Supplies - Bazzill - cardstock; Graphic 45 - patterned paper; Websters pages - lace ribbon; Heidi Swapp - stamp.

Supplies:  Bazzill - cardstock; Graphic 45 - patterned paper, tag; Heidi Grace - flowers, brads; K & Company - letters; Foray - ribbon; We R Memory Keepers - eyelette.

Supplies - Bazzill - cardstock; Graphic 45 - patterned paper; American Crafts - ribbon, thickers; Heidi Grace - flowers, brads; Fiscars - border punch.

4 comments:

Dana Fallentine said...

Lovely!

Anthonette said...

Oh my...what a great selection of cards. They are all great...cute layouts, great color combinations...very stunning!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are really cute! I love that telephone paper! I'm going to watch your video posted below now. =)

Pearl said...

I love what you did with the G45 Communique line ! Brilliant! They look so fresh & not dull !lol ! Brilliant for masculine cards ! I now have ideas ! thank you !

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com