This morning has been interesting. I woke up feeling a bit under the weather...Jim had to go to an early meeting, so I made myself breakfast and tried to take it easy. I occasionally get an Ocular Migraine, which is what I was experiencing this morning, as well as a sinus headache. I went upstairs to take some medicine and get in the shower and nearly stepped on a Lizard in my bedroom! Yes, a Lizard! I screamed and jumped up on the bed. Fortunately Jim got home only a few minutes later and was able to catch it and take it outside. The thought of it roaming around the house gives me the chills! I know they are harmless, but they are creepy!
Supplies: Bazzill - cardstock, scalloped edge; Melissa Frances - rubons, metal frame, glitter wings; Making Memories - buttons; America Crafts - ribbon; Anna Griffin - patterned paper.
I am also excited to let you know that Sherri and Ashley both gave me the Artey Pico award! Thanks guys!
The "rules" for the Arte y Pico award are:
1. If you are an award winner, show the award, the name of the person who gave it to you, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Pick 5 blogs you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community.
3. List the author's name and link to his or her blog.
4. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've selected.
5. Link back to the original Arte y Pico blog http://arteypico.blogspot.com/, so all will know the origin of the award.
Here are 5 blogs that I would like to share to pass this award to:
1. Button - her Swanky Bags are so cute and so original!
2. Regina Easter - her creations are soooo cute!
3. Beatriz Jennings - Betty's work is so shabby and wonderful!
4. Paige - she has an awesome vinyl lettering business, and so many wonderful creations!
5. Nancy - such unique fun designs that are so inspiring!