Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Celebration Cakes


Hi Everyone!  I made up another card for K Werner's weekly color challenge.  It is always easier for me to create something when there is a theme or a challenge for some reason.  Here are the colors for this week's challenge:
Here is the card I made up with the supplies I have on hand:

Also, here is a little video of the creation!  Hope you like it!



Supplies:  My Mind's Eye - cardstock; American Crafts - patterned paper; Sassafrass Lass - patterned paper; DCWV - glitter paper; Melissa Frances - sticker; Basic Grey - ribbon; Color Box - ink.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Loved your card, and loved the video even more. I felt like I was watching a MACM on Kristina's blog. Hmmmmmmmmmm...maybe you should jump on that bandwagon.
Nice job!!

Kath said...

Great job on the color inspiration challenge. I love your design.

Kathryn said...

Darling card -- love the flowers -- so very pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

What a nice card ... I really like it

Carol Dunstan said...

very pretty! Love that ribbon

Becky said...

Beautiful card! Great video!

Sherri said...

Sweet card! I love the way you popped the sticker - the edging makes it have that vintage postal feel! ...thanks for posting a video of you making it! I love your videos!

Savitri said...

I think it's looks super cute :)

Vanessa said...

I love your card! Those stickers are cute cute cute! I just found your blog from Sherri, and I think I will poke around a little bit. I really like the cards I have seen so far!

A. Simpson said...

It makes me laugh when you say, "With supplies I had on hand." How many suppiles do you have on hand and hen can I come raid your stash?! I love you and I love your card. (but you more)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com