Thursday, July 24, 2008

Luv Ya...

I didn't think I was going to be able to play along with K Werner's color challenge this week, but we just got home from the temple and I had a few minutes before bed, so I made up this little card.  My colors aren't spot on...but I just used scraps I had on hand.  Here are the colors for the challenge:
And here is the card I made up using the colors as inspiration:

Supplies:  MME - patterned paper; Pizzaz Paper - patterned paper; Bazzill - cardstock, scalloped edge; American Crafts - letter stickers; Basic Grey - ribbon, sticker.


5 comments:

Kellie Jupe said...

This card is beautiful

Anonymous said...

your blog is so soothing to look at nice job

tamari* said...

luv this card!

Sherri said...

I absolutely adore this!! It's gorgeous! I love your style.

I loved working with these colors! I think your card is my favourite of all the ones I've looked at!!

Becky said...

Oh it's simply beautiful! Scraps??? I can't believe that! TFS!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com