Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday

Over at Danielle Flander's Blog she gave a challenge based on a card sketch.  Here is what I came up with!  My Mind's Eye is one of my favorite product lines - the colors are always funky and the patterns are always distressed...they seem to go perfectly with the new Sassafrass Lass line.  I added a few flowers and the card came together.

And - a video to go along with it:



Supplies: My Mind's Eye - patterned paper; Bazzill - scalloped edge, brads; Bo Bunny - Rubon; Dots n Dashs - ribbon; Prima - flowers; Making Memories - brads; Sassafrass Lass - owl die; Color Box - ink.

4 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Hi Kadee!
Thanks so much for playing along in my challenge, your card is so CUTE!! Love the scallops and that cute owl! I just love watching your videos too! That is exactly how I made mine with the flap. Love it!
Have a great holiday weekend! =)
Danielle

Caitlin Russell said...

Hi Kadee!!! I ran across your blog while visiting someone elses and I figured I'd take a look!! Wow this card is too cute and I just love the video that goes with it!! I will totally be trying to do a card that is similar to this in the next week or so!!

Cait

Unknown said...

Love your cards and love your banner on your blog.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Manuela said...

I love this card. It´s an inspiration to me!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com