Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Good To Be Queen

So, I was finally able to come up with a card for Card Swap.  Our challenge this month was to create a card with a letter or monogram.  I decided on the letter Q...just to make it interesting.  I thought and thought about what word or phrase starts with Q...and I came up with Queen...it's good to be queen.
  
As a bonus, here is a video of the creation!  Enjoy!



Supplies:  Bazzill - cardstock, brads; Me and My Big Ideas - zebra print paper; Sassafrass Lass - patterned paper; JoAnns - ribbon; Dots n Dashes - ribbon; Martha Stewart - ribbon; Prima - flowers; Making Memories - brads.

4 comments:

Dana Fallentine said...

That is just the icing on the cake!!!

Traveling Mama said...

Very cute! Love all the dimension!

Anthonette said...

Kadee, I love your work and your YouTube videos. I tagged you:
http://chavezdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/06/jen-tapler-tagged-me.html

Sherri said...

I love this!!! And I just learned so much watching you do this!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com