Saturday, May 3, 2008

San Diego Cooks

I am so excited to be a part of the new San Diego Cooks blog! It features tried and true, delicious recipes.

Who would have known that I would end up knowing a little bit about cooking! When I was growing up I resisted learning how to cook, I always had an excuse (and hoped that my husband would do the cooking someday). When I married Jim I started preparing meals from the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook and they actually turned out good! Since then I have tried many many recipes and techniques and I really do like to cook!

So, if you want to check out some of my recipes and some other recipes from a few other extremely talented chefs...visit http://www.sandiegocooks.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Congrats! How cool is that (and yummie too.. hehe..) XOXO

KatieB said...

hey, i saw two of my recipes on there. either they were taken from the ward cookbook that i think i put them in, or all lds girls like the same food. either way, i'm proud they're on there...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com