Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One of a Kind


Here is a little card that I created using the colors from Kristina Werner's weekly color challenge.  This is challenge #5...love these subtle colors!

While I was at it I created a video for the creation of the card.  I am going to try to do that weekly - so check it out. 

Supplies:  Bazzill - green and blue cardstock; My Mind's Eye - polka dot paper; K & Company - floral paper, gingham paper, & felt butterfly; SEI - ribbon; Stampin Up - stamp and ink pad.




7 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Cute card and cute video!
Lyndsay

SmilynStef said...

Love the subtle patterns on the horizontal papers ... wonderful card.

Tamara said...

What a fun card--very unique style. I don't know why it is so fun to watch someone else make a card, but it is! If that had been me, I would have messed up that stamp with it only being partly inked and all--I was impressed! My husband grew up in Layton too. We lived there for a while when we got married.

A. Simpson said...

That butterfly is felt huh? Very cool!

A. Simpson said...

Do you use your digital camera or a video camera? I videotape on my digital but then can't figure out how to save it to my computer.
Also I've been meaning to ask, what kind of adhesive do you use?

Kadee said...

Aimers - the butterfly is felt and it is super cute! As far as the video - I use a little video recorder that I have called the Flip Video by Pure Digital. Check it out at this site: http://www.theflip.com/products.shtml

As far as adhesives - I like the tape runner, but I use a lot of glue sticks too. Some of my favorite tape runners are the Scrapbook Adhesive EZ Runner, the Hermo dot runner, and the Tombo Mono Runner. Oh! And I love glue dots! They are so sticky!

Deanna said...

Cute card, love the felt butterly!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com