Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grandma Card With Butterlies


Here is another Mother's Day card.  I used the challenge on Danielle Flander's Blog as inspiration.  Her instructions were to create something with butterflies, chipboard, polka dots, and paint.  Here is what I came up with:

Supplies:  Bazzill - brown cardstock; Making Memories - polka dot paper, paint, ribbon; SEI - floral cutout; Amanda Blu - chipboard butterlies; Creative Imaginations - foam stamps.

As a bonus, here is a video of how I created the card.  Hope you enjoy it!


4 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

WOW!! This is completely gorgeous and I enjoyed watching your video...so COOL! I've never been to your blog before I don't think...thanks for playing along!!

Danielle

Dena said...

your card is fantastic! I followed the link from Dani's blog and had to say it is beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!!

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful card Kadee and the video is great xx

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com