Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday - Color Inspiration #3

This card was inspired by another one of Kristina Werner's color challenges.  I just love those!  The design was inspired by a card I saw over at Button's house today that Marianna made. The card swap girls are so talented and so fun!  I just had my Swanky bag consultation today and I can't wait to see the result!  Anyway, here are the colors for the challenge:

And here is the card:

Supplies:  My Mind's Eye - pink floral cardstock, orange polka dot cardstock, pink cardstock; DSWV - lavendar cardstock, white glitter cardstock, zebra cardstock; Making Memories - happy birthday sentiment, eyeletts; Sheer Creation - ribbon.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Lovin the zebra paper! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kadee,

I just started my own blog so I know how much we need feedback. Anyway I thought I would let you know I absolutely LOVE what you did with eyelets! Nice interpretation. If you do not mind I may have to use the idea! I will cetainly give you credit however. :) I am glad I stumbled upon your site through KWernerDesigns. Have a great day! Donna

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com